vendredi 23 septembre 2011

Tougui x Berlin Wood x Black River Ramps x Shin Tanaka



Hi Mates!
It's been a while since my last post!
Things are moving and I'm still on fire with many many new projects!
today I'm back with a really cool project I've done for Berlin Wood and Black River Ramps brands : Fingerboard designs!
My collaboration takes place in the artist serie where the genious artist Shin Tanaka was invited too.

You can check our fingerboard on the Black River shop!

Updates are comming!
Keep connected!
Cheers,

2 commentaires:

Blogger Toy Boy a dit...

Collab partagé ^^

http://www.paper-toy.fr/2011/09/24/fingerboards-by-tougui-shin-tanaka/

24 septembre 2011 à 06:52  
Blogger OLLA BOKU a dit...

excellent!!!!i love at all and make me want play fingerboard

15 octobre 2011 à 09:07  

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil